Monday, April 27, 2015

Run now, wine later.

Busy week! Only two weeks before my first fundraising event and I am hoping for a successful turnout. The video is ready, all raffle items picked up, and last touches being planned.

Upcoming event.

Don’t miss it! My event team has contributed several games (board games and video games) to keep us entertained and there will be food and wine/beer provided.






























Click here to view a larger version.

Raffle items include (totals over $500):
  • 6 piece wine glass set made in France
  • Two $25 gift cards Pacer’s
  • Two $25 gift cards Whole Food’s
  • Two $25 gift cards from Sweet Fire Donna’s
  • Brunch for 4 from Murphy’s Irish Pub
  • $75 gift card from Los Cuates
  • Two week unlimited classed from Pure Barre ($125 value)
My training week 4/20 - 4/26.

1st Run – Old Town Alexandria Pacers Fun Run, 4 miles. I had a Honey Stinger Waffle before the run, so yummy! On my fave list.
2nd Run  Old Town Alexandria Pacers Fun Run, 5.3 miles.  We tried a Citrus Cliff Energy Gel that Brandon bought this week. We liked that it was more of liquid like consistency vs. the thicker gu's.




Weekend Run – George Washington Parkway Classic, 10 miles. I tried the Pomegranate Honey Stinger Energy Chews before my run and they were so delicious. Perfect snack before the run.


Also tried the Honey Stinger Strawberry Kiwi Energy Gels at mile 5 and was not a fan of the flavor.


 



Love brunch and drinks as a reward after crossing the finish line! Chadwicks is a favorite spot in Old Town, Alexandria for brunch.



Fundraising.
Click here to make a donation OR click the LLS Team in Training logo/donate now link in the right pane of this blog. I need to fundraise at least $2000 to meet my goal.

Please share my blog link with anyone you know that can fill a state on my map... $1 could fill a state. I am going to fill each state on the map below and update on my blog as I receive support, so my blog followers can see my progress.

Thanks for following/sharing my blog! Please feel free to comment. I enjoy receiving your comments and suggestions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment